Compatible with the original TI CC Debugger
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows xp sp2/sp3, Windows Vista 32bit, Windows 7 32bit
Target voltage: 1.2V~3.6V
Capable of powering the target board from the debugger
Operating temperature: 0Â°C~85Â°C
IAR Embedded Workbench For C8051
SmartRF Flash Programmer
SmartRF Packet Sniffer
PurePath Wireless Configurator
Connects to PC
Computer connection via USB interface
Connects to target board
Target board connection via 10-pin IDC connector (2x5 2.54mm pitch)
OFF: The debugger has no power or there is no valid firmware on the debugger.
AMBER (BOTH LEDS ON): The debugger is powered, but there is no valid firmware.
RED LED BLINKING: The Debugger is in Boot Recovery Mode.
RED LED ON: No device detected. This might be due to old firmware on the CC Debugger, or a problem with the hardware connection (make sure the target board is properly powered and connected correctly).
GREEN LED ON: The target device has been properly detected. It is possible to start programming/debugging.
• More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
• More USB. We now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
• Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
• Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we've reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
• Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
• Neater form factor. We've aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
1. For Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and Videocore 4 GPU
2. GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
3. GPU is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24 GFLOPs of general purpose compute and features a bunch of texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
4. 512MB RAM
5. Boots from Micro SD card, supports Linux distros such as Fedora, Debian and ArchLinux
6. 10/100 wired Ethernet
7. HDMI output
8. USB 2.0 interface x 4
9. 4-pole 3.5mm stereo audio jack with composite video output
10. Micro SD card slot
11. Powered by 5v micro USB
12. Camera connector
13. 40-pin 2.54mm expansion pinheader
14. Dimensions: 56mm x 27mm
1PCS*SmartRF04EB CC1110 CC2530 ZigBee Module USB Downloader Emulator MCU M100
Сагсанд амжилттай орлоо